Product Code : OME-01
Brand Name : OM METALS & ENGINEERS
We have experienced growth and success in the market owing to our spectacular array of Roller Conveyors. They comprises of rollers that move in a rotatory motion at the same location for transporting materials and products with the help of gravitational force. The conveyors help in a safer management of products in an ideal way. The Roller Conveyors have a strong structure and can work well even after continuous use for several years. They are impact resistance and deliver best performance.
We are amongst the prestigious roller conveyor manufacturers and exporters. These precision designed roller conveyors are appreciated for their attributes of durability, Sturdy construction, rust resistance and simple operation. These are ideal for various purposes including:
Our customers can avail these rollers in following specifications:
- Truck loading and unloading
- Portable assembly line
- Distribution centres
- Shipping and receiving
- 100 lbs capacity per linear ft (level)
- 28 1/2" to 37 1/4" adjustable conveyor height 18", 24" and 30" conveyor widths.
These are offered in various lengths that are sufficient to meet the diversified needs of our customers. Our roller conveyors have an integrated continuous duty multi drive motors that has following specifications:
Various other components or parts of our durable roller conveyors are enlisted below:
- Line speed is adjustable from 0 to 120 ft. per minute
- Start/Stop cycle 300 times per hour
- On/Off switches at both ends
- Approximately 3 amps per 12 ft of conveyor
- Durable DC drive motors with 120VAC
- Optional 230VAC available
- Self tracking that allows the cartons to follow the movements of the conveyor path without using engineered curves. The height can also be adjusted simply by turning the locking knob to raise or lower the conveyor.
- High performing square tubing legs, for longer service life.
- The 16 gauge 1.9 bearing roller is place on 12 mm axles to enhance the durability.
- Aluminum plate of 2" is placed for extra strength, which is assembled with nuts and bolts.
- 8" x 2" casters with brakes are installed to ensure smooth rolling in uneven surface and lock the wheel in place during the conveyor in use.
Capacity per linear ft (level)
28 1/2" to 37 1/4"
18", 24" and 30"